Moser 1900's Cotton Pad-Trinket Lidded Dish Cobalt Blue & Gold Paneled Art Glass
Moser Art Glass Cotton Pad-Trinket/Cotton Balls, Needles & Pins Lidded Dish 1900's Cobalt Blue & Gold Paneled 8 Polished, enameled & gilded! Moser Art Glass Trinket Lidded Dish, 8 sided faceted bottom & lid, cobalt blue enameled panel's, cut, polished and heavily gold gilded, just about perfect. We have owned for 30+ years, another piece of my master bathroom side use! Also was in one of our 3 Moser Cabinets throughout the years! 1900's measures 3 inches wide, 2.25 inches tall, 8 faceted panels around entire dish, 2 inches deep, been using as a cotton ball holder for a few years, no chips, cracks, damage, repairs, 100% of cobalt blue enameling intact, 99% of Gold gilding intact, excellent very rare piece by the Master Art Glass Guy! The item "Moser 1900's Cotton Pad-Trinket Lidded Dish Cobalt Blue & Gold Paneled Art Glass" is in sale since Saturday, April 6, 2019. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Glass\Art Glass\Bohemian/Czech\Moser". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in Chandler, Arizona.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Style: Art Nouveau
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Features: Known famous maker, sticker fell off!
- Object Type: Trinket/Cotton Balls/Needles & Pins Dish
- Color: Cobalt Blue, Clear Crystal & Gold
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown, shaped, polished, enameled & gilded
- Type of Glass: Cobalt Blue Clear & Gold Gilding
- Subject/Theme: Art Nouveau Master Artist Beauty
- Brand: Moser